Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vegas

Journeyed up from Brawley, CA to Wenatchee, WA in 48 hours with a stop in Las Vegas! I know everyone says "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"...but I couldn't do very much damage in just one night. Here's some photographic evidence.


The Chihuly ceiling at the Bellagio. I'm obviously a fan of his.


This tree was in an Autumnal themed room in the Bellagio. All the flowers and pumpkins, etc were real...the pumpkins were enormous. One had a placard that said "751 lbs". No joke. It was very Tim Burton.


The water show at the fountain in front of the Bellagio. INCREDIBLE!! Anthony caught it all on video...the geysers shot up as many stories as the hotel. And it all happens every 15 minutes for several hours.


In hindsight, I probably should have bought this hat. It obviously belongs in my wardrobe.


Manilow is playing at Paris. Wish we had time to see a show. I'm dying to see O. The Eiffel tower was very cool too.


The strip. Definitely need more than one night for this....even as a non-gambler I didn't have enough time!!


Inside Caesar's Palace. The level of detail in decoration in this town is really astounding. It's like being transported over and over again.


Anthony asked me to marry him several weeks ago when we found out we would be going through Vegas. We found a chapel in Caesar's, but it was closed. This picture is as far as we got....


I did want to play a slot machine just once, so as the end of the night Damian gave me a dollar and I sat down to win big. I pressed a button twice, the little symbols rolled, and NOTHING happened. Woot.

I also rode a mechanical bull, and there is evidence. It's pretty dark and not worth sharing really...I managed to stay on for about half a minute laughing the entire time. When I "fell off" I landed on my feet!

Next up is the journey North, and Washington state!

No comments:

Post a Comment