Thursday, November 11, 2010

1,766 miles

Day 1: Rapid City, SD to Cedar Rapids, IA. SEVEN HUNDRED MILES. This might be the second longest day of my life. Oddly enough, the highest ranking ones have all been spent in long arduous hours of travel that never seems to end. It doesn't help that South Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa all smell like cows and the terrain really only consists of dry, grassy hills. Suffice it to say, I crashed as soon as we arrived.

Day 2: Cedar Rapids, IA to Cleveland, OH. A slightly better day, though I'm sore from sitting around so long. I tried to watch "Sound of Music" in the car but my computer died around the wedding...so I got the children's version...anyone else not remember the Nazi's from their childhood? I'm not sure if I got bored or the TV was turned off.

Day 3: Cleveland, OH to Sugar Loaf, NY. Pretty fair day, not as long as the two prior. We got the hotel in plenty of time for dinner, etc. Next up is two days in Sugar Loaf, a day in Union, NJ, and then upstate for our last shows. Trying to decide how to divide up these entries from here on out. What ever will I write about when the tour is over??!

No comments:

Post a Comment