Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Princeton, WV

Ok I'll admit it right away. West Virginia has never been on my travel list. But I was very pleasantly surprised as we drove down from the East coast into WV. Princeton is in the southeast corner, so we got to see a LOT of the state both on the way there and back. Beautiful fall colors and very little else; its really cool to see miles and miles of unpopulated land, trees, hills, farms. I've failed to capture it on film but I'll keep trying.

The theatre itself was a brand new facility, built in 2007. The town is only about 7,000 people, and we had around 1,300 in attendance between the two shows!! Very cool. The owner of the theatre was very kind and he asked me all kinds of questions about the theatre community in New York, casting and all. It's fun when the local crews are chatty.

That's all I've got for now. We've got a day off in Dayton, Ohio, so hopefully I'll have adventures to report. There was also a request for proof of my driving the Penske... here you go Robert!

No comments:

Post a Comment