Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life in Lists

I just can't get the prose format to work with me right now, so here is a list. I like those.


The heat is exhausting.
Took my brother to TSU in San Marcos.
I can't decide if I miss school.
I don't miss New York.
The house is so quiet.
Got a haircut for the first time in 4 months.
Obsessed with True Blood.
Also obsessed with fried eggs with Tabasco.
Went to church for the first time in a while.
It was hard.

Here is an amazing picture of Dad. He's in the black suit.

Starting a scrapbook.
Kinda weird how I look the same from 15 on.
Got a new bed.
Mom and I both remarked how in the showroom they are much softer.
My big old dog leaves me presents every time I come home.
Over share?
I hate being mad, but it creeps in from time to time.
Rehearsal started today and I'm super excited.
I have a lot of memorizing to do.
Learning NOT to plan is a daily process.
Being still and quiet is the hardest thing, and my life is currently full of those moments.

Next time I'll try my best to get back to journal format.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture. So very young and invincible. I have a picture of my mom, she's young and beautiful. This is how I think of her. This is how I'm sure she looks in heaven!

    ReplyDelete