Monday, August 8, 2011

BTB Tour Schedule 2011-2012

Hooray! Okay, this took forever I know. I tried to type it up on here...two separate times. But my blog seems to be rejecting the format. Good thing our company's website finally got updated!! :)

Below is the link to the schedule from Cincinnati to Clearwater- that's August 2012! Highlights include Anchorage, Seattle, Montreal, Boston, Denver and Austin of course. It'll be my first time to a lot of these cities, and my 5th or 6th visit to others.

Beauty Tour Schedule

Each entry on the schedule has: location, performance dates, theatre, and a website where tickets can be acquired. We all filled out sheets concerning where we had family across the country, so I know where you are!!

I promise to update on Chicago, where I left just this morning. Thanks for checking in- look at that schedule!! Lucky girl :)

1 comment:

  1. Very excited about seeing the show in Boston Caroline. If it's possible to get comp tickets let me know. :P)

    ReplyDelete